The Annual Day of Prayer for Victims of Human Trafficking is Sunday, September 30, 2018.This year’s theme is “Restore Broken Dreams”. In addition to praying to free those who are trafficked, the Annual Day of Prayer can serve as a catalyst for raising awareness on human trafficking throughout the territory if corps and programs plan special events around this day.
A few ideas for activities:
- An intercessory prayer time for survivors
- Hosting your local anti-trafficking program to share about the program, and provide opportunities for volunteerism
- A prayer walk around your neighborhood for those impacted by human trafficking
- Collecting donations for your local anti-trafficking program (toiletries, gift cards)
- Showing a short video clip during Sunday’s meeting (available at https://sajustice.us/fight-
- Participating in the ‘Pray for Freedom’ hosted by the Faith Alliance Against Slavery and Trafficking and the Central Territory (https://www.facebook.com/
This year, materials have been created by IHQ and are available for download at www.salvationarmy.org/ihq/
Will you commit to praying for the restoration of survivors?