I’ll Fight Day – DECEMBER 7, 2013
Wage war with love!
I’ll Fight Day is an annual day of guerrilla servant evangelism that takes place in community’s across the world on the first Saturday of December. It’s youth led, community focused, and aims to bring glory to God and to make his great love known in practical ways.
Check out IllFightDay.com for more information, ideas, and the 2013 graphics!
Developing Youth Leaders Seminar – FEBRUARY 11-14, 2014
DYL is a an opportunity to invest in the continued development of ourselves as leaders responsible for important work in the kingdom of God. Through enriching teaching, discussions, fellowship, and worship, you will enjoy a wonderful time of growth alongside other youth leaders from around the territory. All that for only $100!
This year, Chap Clark, co-author of Sticky Faith and Associate Provost at the Fuller Theological Seminary, will be teaching on cultivating a faith that sticks into adulthood during the main sessions. The house worship team will be led by Nate Irvine and Jonathan Taube.
There will also be an awesome range of workshops to choose from:
- Developing Outstanding Young People with Intentional & Dynamic Programs, Terrific Staff Training, & Superb Supervision with Michael Brandwein
- Leading with Love and Logic with Laura Murphy
- The Salvation Army Outdoors – Making Faith Stick! with Major Monty Wandling, Major Charlene Polsley, Jerrie Miller, Bruce McAlister
- Mission Minded Youth with Chris Shay, Mona Taube, and Kristin Caddy
- How to Develop Young Leaders through Service with Rob Bonesteel
- Speak Their Language with Major Angie Wandling
For more information or to register, click here!
Regeneration – FEBRUARY 14-16, 2014
Plan on joining us at Camp Wonderland in February to explore the interwoven reality of faith and doubt alongside the awesome young adults of the Central Territory. This year we’ll be blessed by the ministry of Bellarive, Propoganda, Pastor Eugene Cho, and Major Danielle Strickland. It will be the best way you spend $40 all year long! Check out the Facebook group to keep up to date and get registered here!